Acceptable Use Policy
At scimobi we trust you to use our services responsibly.
You agree not to misuse the scimobi services ("Services") or help anyone else to do so. For example, you must not even try to do any of the following in connection with the Services:
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network;
- breach or otherwise circumvent any security or authentication measures;
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas or parts of the Services, or shared areas of the Services you haven't been invited to;
- interfere with or disrupt any user, host, or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing any part of the Services;
- access, search, or create accounts for the Services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces (for example, "scraping" or creating accounts in bulk);
- send unsolicited communications, promotions or advertisements, or spam;
- send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information, including "spoofing" or "phishing";
- promote or advertise products or services other than your own without appropriate authorisation;
- sell the Services unless specifically authorised to do so;
- publish or share materials that are unlawfully pornographic or indecent, or that contain extreme acts of violence or terrorist activity, including terror propaganda;
- advocate bigotry or hatred against any person or group of people based on their race, religion, ethnicity, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or impairment;
- harass or abuse scimobi personnel or representatives or agents performing services on behalf of scimobi;
- violate the law in any way, including storing, publishing or sharing material that's fraudulent, defamatory, or misleading; or
- violate the privacy or infringe the rights of others;
- publish or share material that represent a breach of copyright;
- publish material that is is in contravention to accepted codes of practice, guidelines or legal frameworks specific to industry sectors that your content relates to;
The Customer has full responsibility for the content of the documents hosted on the scimobi service. For the avoidance of doubt, scimobi is not obliged to monitor, and will have no liability for, the content of any communications transmitted by virtue of the Services.
If the Customer fails to comply with the Acceptable Use Policy scimobi shall be entitled to withdraw the Services and terminate the Customer's account without notice.
Please see Terms and conditions for additional information: https://www.scimobi.com/terms